2020 Quickies: Help with NSW's Service Provider Approval Process
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies sessions are only 2 hours or less and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners, Directors and Educational Leaders with industry-specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
The 2020 series of ACA NSW’s Quickies is:
- Help with NSW’s service provider approval process
- Maximising & managing staff performance … LEGALLY
- Secrets of the "new" A&R
- Creating the best possible QIP/Self-Assessment Tool for the “new” NQF
- Multiplying Success after your first Service – The foundational elements to replicate success
- Flipping Childcare Centres
- How to always be ready for spotchecks/compliance visits
- How to ensure have best-of-class policies & documentation
- How to design the best performing centres
- Getting the CCS Application Process work for services and families
Did you know that in New South Wales, as part of the Provider Application process, you need to sit a compulsory examination (ie assessment)?
This ACA NSW Quickies session is designed for new and existing childcare providers, who want to better understand the service approvals process.
We will provide invaluable tips on what’s involved, how to fill in the application, invaluable tips on what to expect and how to pass the scenario-based assessment.
Find out more about:
- How to prepare for the NSW Approved Provider process
- What is involved in the application process
- What to expect from the NSW Department of Education during this process
- What are the timeframes for approval
- What tips are there to pass the scenario-based assessment
The 2020 sessions are as follows:
- Friday, 13 March 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW (or click here to register)
- Wednesday, 13 May 2020, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW (or click here to register)
- Monday, 3 August 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW (or click here to register)
- Friday, 25 September 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW (or click here to register)
- Friday, 18 November 2020, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW (or click here to register)
- ACA NSW members: $100 inc GST per person
- Non-members: $170 inc GST