ACA NSW's Network Meeting (via webinar)
Network Meeting (On-Line)
• The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW is reintroducing Network Meetings where service provider members and non-members and their fellow owners and business decision-makers can come together and discuss sector issues that impact on their childcare services.
• It is also envisaged that Network Meetings will also be a platform for building collegial local communities of like-minded service providers.
• On a 12-month cycle, there will be at least 4 Network Meetings across Greater Sydney, 1 in Newcastle, 1 in Wollongong, and 2 via an on-line webinar platform.
• Depending on demand, ACA NSW can conduct more Network Meetings in other cities and towns or on-line subject to the Executive Committee’s approval.
What would be discussed at Network Meetings:
• The issues that typically would be discussed include:
o The Federal Parliament’s Jobs for Families (childcare reform) proposal
o The Education Council’s proposed amendments to the National Quality Framework (including reducing the standards from 18 to 15, and quality areas from 53 to 40)
o Childcare Rorts
o Fair Work Commission’s consideration of the Equal Remuneration Order and the Review of the Modern Awards
o Labour shortages
o Universal Access funding beyond December 2017
o The future of the Long Daycare Centre Professional Development Program (LDCPDP) funding beyond 30 June 2017
o Local planning laws, the proposed new SEPP and oversupply of childcare services
o NSW’s Assessment and Rating process
o NSW’s new Service Provider Application process
• There may also be limited presentations by ACA NSW’s sponsors.
Who will be presenting:
How do members and non-members participate in the Network Meetings:
• Complete and submit the Registration Form to ACA NSW
• Have a computer with a suitable Internet browser available (to view the presentation)
• Have a landline telephone available (to listen in and interact in the conversations)
• Follow the registration confirmation e-mail instructions
Cost: Free for members. $75.00 per person for non-members.
Date: Wednesday, 21st June 2017
Time: 10:30AM - 11:30AM
Cancellation & Refund Policy
ACA NSW is committed to providing informative and quality training sessions. We reserve the right to cancel or change bookings where necessary. In the event that a training session is cancelled ACA NSW will advise registered participants as soon as possible. Those registered will be offered an alternate date to attend a training session, or will be given a refund.
If in the event that you are unable to attend a training session, you may choose an alternate person from your service to attend. If you choose to cancel from a training session completely you are required to notify ACA NSW by fax (1300 557 228), email (email@example.com) or phone (1300 556 330), seven (7) working days in advance, and your payment will be refunded. In the event that the required notice has not been given, or that registered participants fail to attend, refunds will not be given.
|Event Date||21-06-2017 10:30 am|
|Event End Date||21-06-2017 11:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||16-02-2017|
|Cut off date||21-06-2017 9:00 am|