Quickies:Managing Staff Performance... Legally by Belinda Kenneally
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies courses are only 2 hours and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners and Directors with industry specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
- This presentation provides a quick and high-level enough understanding for childcare service providers so that they may be aware of their legal obligations and to especially avoid common mistakes.
- Topics to be covered include:
- Can an employer terminate staff who post questionable images/videos of themselves on their own social media accounts?
- How to handle the now automatic obligations of employers to offer permanent employment to casuals after their 12 months?
- What rights and obligations do employers have over staff member(s) with mental health issues?
- Do a staff member’s rights to sick leave always outweigh the employer’s rights?
- Which are the best methods to performance manage under-performing employees out?
- What are the most common mistakes employers make that attract unfair dismissal claims?
|Event Date||04-09-2019 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||04-09-2019 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-02-2019 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||04-09-2019 2:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Members $100.00, Non Members $150.00|