2020 ACA NSW Quickies
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to-the-point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies sessions are only 2 hours or less and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners, Directors and Educational Leaders with industry-specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
Due to COVID-19, our face-to-face Quickies sessions
will be replaced by live webinars until further notice.
And your needs are time-critical, you might like
to consider our Quickies-on-demand.
The current series of ACA NSW’s Quickies for 2020 are:
- Help with NSW’s service provider approval process
- Maximising & managing staff performance … LEGALLY
- Secrets of the "new" A&R
- Creating the best possible QIP/Self-Assessment Tool submission for the “new” NQF
- Multiplying success after your first Service - the foundational elements to replicate success
- Improving Services from Fair to Fantastic!
- Getting the CCS Application Process to work for services and families
- How to ensure you are ready for a spotcheck/compliance visit
- How to create best of class policies and documentation
- How to design successful Early Childhood Education and Care Centres
- ACA NSW Members: $80-$100 inc GST per person
- Non-Members: $170 inc GST per person