2020 Quickies: Improving Services from Fair to Fantastic
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies sessions are only 2 hours or less and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners, Directors and Educational Leaders with industry-specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
The 2020 series of ACA NSW’s Quickies is:
- Help with NSW’s service provider approval process
- Maximising & managing staff performance … LEGALLY
- Secrets of the "new" A&R
- Creating the best possible QIP/Self-Assessment Tool for the “new” NQF
- Multiplying Success after your first Service – The foundational elements to replicate success
- Improving Services from Fair to Fantastic
- How to always be ready for spotchecks/compliance visits
- How to ensure have best-of-class policies & documentation
- How to design the best performing centres
- Getting the CCS Application Process to work for services and families
Ensuring that your early childhood education and care service is the best that it can be is not only vital to your children and parents, but it also keeps your service competitive and can mean the difference between being financially sustainable for the long term or not.
But improving a service from fair/good to fantastic, what are your options? What would your strategy be? And how would you justify the costs to achieve the necessary results?
This ACA NSW Quickies session is designed for new and existing approved providers who want to produce amazing early childhood education and care services, stay ahead of the competition, and achieve/maintain financial success.
Find out more about:
- How do you know if your service is being left behind?
- Can flipping an underperforming childcare service be worthwhile?
- What are financial and non-financial improvements work and don’t work?
- What kinds of refurbishments work and don’t work?
- What are the emerging Australian and international trends that can give you the edge?
The 2020 sessions are as follows:
- Monday, 3 February 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW [COMPLETED]
- Friday, 3 April 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW [COMPLETED]
- Wednesday, 5 August 2020, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, by Webinar (register here)
- Friday, 16 October 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, via Webinar (register here)
- ACA NSW members: $100 inc GST per person
- Non-members: $170 inc GST per person