2020 Quickies: Quickies: Multiplying Success after your first service
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies sessions are only 2 hours or less and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners, Directors and Educational Leaders with industry-specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
The 2020 series of ACA NSW’s Quickies is:
- Help with NSW’s service provider approval process
- Maximising & managing staff performance … LEGALLY
- Secrets of the "new" A&R
- Creating the best possible QIP/Self-Assessment Tool for the “new” NQF
- Multiplying Success after your first Service – The foundational elements to replicate success
- Improving Services from Fair to Fantastic
- How to always be ready for spotchecks/compliance visits
- How to ensure have best-of-class policies & documentation
- How to design the best performing centres
- Getting the CCS Application Process to work for services and families
Congratulations! You have a successful early childhood education and care service! And now you want to expand because you believe even more children could benefit from your brand of service, and scale also brings benefits.
This ACA NSW Quickies session is designed for those approved providers who need help with their CCS application, including:
- Which is better – building from scratch or taking over an existing underperforming service?
- What are the top 10 mistakes approved providers make when expanding?
- How do you know your business model and operations can be successfully replicable?
- How to avoid/minimise the risks to your existing successful service as you build/rebuild your next service?
- Have you considered other potentially successful ownership models that can help you achieve your goals?
The 2020 sessions are as follows:
- Friday, 6 March 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, in Parramatta (Sydney) NSW [COMPLETED]
- Monday, 20 July 2020, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, via Webinar [COMPLETED]
- Friday, 6 November 2020, from 10 am to 12 pm, via Webinar (register here)
- ACA NSW members: $100 inc GST per person
- Non-members: $170 inc GST per person