At the last Annual General Meeting held on 23 November 2016, members present voted to defer the consideration of the proposed Constitutional Amendments to a Special General Meeting to be held during the first 6 months of 2017, along with a consultation session via webinar where the proposed amendments can be explained and discussed.
The Special General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 17 May 2017, starting at 6.30 pm for 7.00 pm at the ACA NSW office, 19 Fennell Street, Parramatta. The formal notice to all ACA NSW members was distributed on Wednesday morning, 26 April 2017.
AGENDA - SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING 2017
2. Apologies and Proxies
3. Confirmation of Quorum
4. Consideration of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (Package A & Package B)
5. Appointment of Scrutineers (optional)
6. Vote on Proposed Constitutional Amendments
7. General Business
8. Close of Meeting
Please RSVP (including your catering requirements)
by 5.00 pm Friday, 12 May 2017
by completing the form below OR e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1300 556 330.
• Please click here to download the the formal notice of this Special General Meeting.
• Please click here for Package A of the Proposed Constitutional Amendments.
• Please click here for Package B of the Proposed Constitutional Amendments.
• Please click here to download the Form for Appointments of Proxies.
• Please click here for a copy of the current Constitution.
And the webinar-based consultation session for members was held on Wednesday, 26 April 2017, and can be viewed by clicking here. It is a 58 minute video featuring Janette Li, ACA NSW's lawyer as well as Chiang Lim, ACA NSW CEO presenting the contents of proposed Constitutional Amendments in both Packages A & B.
Create your own user feedback survey