"Very impressed with the swift response received and felt well supported. Thank you."
Gaye Williams, Thirlmere Pegasus Early Education Centre
"Keep going. Fantastic for staff to visit the Newcastle rea and talk to the local childcare owners."
Merrin Keegan, Eleebana Children's Centre
"I'm really happy that our sector is being represented very well with policy makers."
Paul Pius, Oakhurst Preschool
"We've been a member for 22 years. We couldn't imagine NOT being a member of ACA NSW. They're our support base in a crisis."
Andrew Heffernan, Culburra Beach Preschool
"The team made us feel so supported and had great advice for our service."
Julie White, Ready2Learn Riverstone
Benefits of Membership are immeasurable, but include:
- Advocacy & Lobbying - Expert policy, advocacy and lobbying efforts on behalf of all members;
- Member Support - Telephone support on a range of matters including regulations, assessment and rating, staff issues, policy development, licensing and regulatory issues;
- Modern Awards & Wage Rates - Information on wage rates and industrial relations matters, including complimentary access to expert advice for complex inquiries, via our membership of the New South Wales Business Chamber;
- Free Legal & Industrial Relations Advice - Escalated access to up to 15 minutes free legal advice as well as 45 minutes free industrial relations advice, with discounted rates applying thereafter;
- Industry Publications - Free subscription to Nurture Nook and Belonging magazines, containing sector information and insights that cover early childhood education development, sector issues, future business forecasts, and special/relevant supplier related offerings;
- Regulation 168 related policies - Access to free templates to all mandatory policies to achieve minimum compliance with Regulation 168;
- Member-Only Access - Using unique usernames and passwords, members can access Members-Only information on ACA NSW's website;
- E-mail & SMS Broadcasts - The Weekly Updates, From the President, Member Alerts e-mails provide the latest sector-specific news, information and advice. Red Alerts by e-mail and SMS are also sent when issues arise that are urgent and important;
- Network Meetings - A minimum of 20 Network Meetings each year are conducted where members are briefed on pressing issues of the day and forums for discussion are held. Network Meetings are also held on-line in interactive webinar format particularly for regional/rural members as well as those unable to attend daytime sessions;
- Discounted Training & Events - Preferential treatment are given to members, inlcuding Early Childhood Education Week & Awards (formerly Childcare Week), NSW Annual Conference, Retreat Weekends, Wheels on the Bus Tours, and New Owners & New Investors Briefing Nights;
- Voting Rights - Financial members under Member Classic and Member Plus can vote and have their say at Annual General Meetings, Special General Meetings and General Meetings; and
- Over 150 Policies, Forms, Documents - In addition to Regulation 168 policy templates, Member Plus members have access to over 150 template policies, agreements, forms, correspondences and checklists. (For Member Classic Only)
Download the 2017/2018 ACA NSW Membership Pack to read more about our member benefits, including our Membership Application Form.