It is with great excitement that the Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW will host the Early Childhood Education Week 2018!
The 2018 programme involves, educates and inspires the entire industry and will be held during 23-27 July 2018, with the Awards Celebration on the evening of Saturday, 27 October 2018 at Sydney's Shangri-La Hotel, The Rocks.
About the Early Childhood Education Week Gala Awards
The Early Childhood Education Week Gala Awards Night (click here) is arguably the largest awards event in NSW for the sector.
Packed with 440 screaming, cheering and adoring educators, teachers and approved providers as the finalists and winners are announced, the evening is electrifying with positive energy and joy (see pictures)!
What sponsors get out of the Early Childhood Education Week Gala Awards
From 23 July 2018 to 27 October 2018, sponsors are exposed to all childcare service providers across NSW through at least:
- promotional e-mail broadcasts to 4,400 childcare centres
- social media presence (in text, images and videos)
- inclusion in Nurture Nook publication that goes to 1,000 childcare services
On the evening of Saturday, 27 October 2018, sponsors are presented:
- as part of the video presentations through the evening
- as co-presenters in announcing the winners and engaging with the audience about themselves
- by way of marketing collaterals in "showbags" and table presentations
After the event, sponsors receive a database of all participants and attendees of the Early Childhood Education Week and Gala Awards for follow-up.
Please download a copy of the sponsorship proposal and information here.