Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust our brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies®, Kotex® and Depend®, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in 80 countries.
To keep up with the latest news and to learn more about the Company’s 145-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com.au or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Kimberly-Clark Australia and New Zealand
- Kimberly-Clark is a global leader in “Essentials for a better life” in Consumer and B2B markets.
- Kimberly-Clark Australia and New Zealand (KCANZ) is headquartered at Milsons Point, Sydney NSW.
- The company markets leading brands including the Kleenex®, Huggies®, U by Kotex®, Poise® and Depend® ranges, and VIVA® paper towel.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional is the company’s B2B business.
- KCA employs around 1200 employees in Australia and New Zealand and operations include:
- Millicent Mill: Kleenex® Facial and Bath tissue and Viva® Products
- Distribution centres and sales offices in major capital centres