31 August 2019
On the ACA NSW Wheels on the Bus Tour, you will be able to explore childcare services and ask questions of the staff who work there on a day-to-day basis.
Perhaps you can explore ways in which you can draw further inspiration from the services Exceeding or Excellent rating!
02 September 2019
What would be discussed at Network Meetings:
The key benefits that will be presented are:
1. Debt recovery
2. Cheaper workers compensation insurance
3. Better certificate III and diploma training offers
i. Help with NSW's service provider approval process
ii. Secrets of what to do during & after A&R visits
iii.Maximising & Managing Staff Performance
iv. Creating the best QIP for the "new" NQF
The main issues that will be discussed are:
1. Update on CCS, ACCS, Centrelink and parent's entitlements;
2. 2019 Review of the National Quality Framework;
3. Preschool Funding for 3- and 4- year olds;
4. Automatic offer of permanent employment to casuals after 12 months;
5. NSW and Federal elections' promises
6. Update on the Modern Award review
Subject to time, other topics that will also be covered:
1. Changes to the Payroll tax.
2. NSW's future workforce strategy for educators/teachers
3. Unions' application to the FWC to increase wages by 59%
04 September 2019
- Are you a service provider that feels like you are time poor?
- Are there business decisions that you feel you do not have the latest information to make an informed decision?
- Is finding relevant information/training either too expensive, not at convenient times, or both?
Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW is the peak body for privately owned early childhood education and care services in NSW. We provide advocacy, policy and regulatory support and advice; member services; and professional development for our members across the state.