30 September 2019
What would be discussed at Network Meetings:
The key benefits that will be presented are:
1. Debt recovery
2. Cheaper workers compensation insurance
3. Better certificate III and diploma training offers
i. Help with NSW's service provider approval process
ii. Secrets of what to do during & after A&R visits
iii.Maximising & Managing Staff Performance
iv. Creating the best QIP for the "new" NQF
The main issues that will be discussed are:
1. Update on CCS, ACCS, Centrelink and parent's entitlements;
2. 2019 Review of the National Quality Framework;
3. Preschool Funding for 3- and 4- year olds;
4. Automatic offer of permanent employment to casuals after 12 months;
5. NSW and Federal elections' promises
6. Update on the Modern Award review
Subject to time, other topics that will also be covered:
1. Changes to the Payroll tax.
2. NSW's future workforce strategy for educators/teachers
3. Unions' application to the FWC to increase wages by 59%
02 October 2019
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies courses are only 2 hours and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners and Directors with industry specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
14 October 2019
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW reintroduced Network Meetings in early 2017 across Greater Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong where service provider members and non-members and their fellow owners and business decision-making directors can come together and discuss sector issues that impact on their childcare services, building collegial local communities of like-minded service providers.
Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW is the peak body for privately owned early childhood education and care services in NSW. We provide advocacy, policy and regulatory support and advice; member services; and professional development for our members across the state.