In keeping with the objects and powers of the ACA NSW Constitution, ACA NSW provides an invaluable industrial relations service to members, providing information, advice, support and access to resources to assist you comply with and implement your legal industrial relations requirements.
ACA NSW's Industrial Relations advice and support is available to members only. Our members-only industrial relations resources include:
- Modern Award Conditions
- Pay Summaries (wage tables)
- Template Letters of Offer and Employment Contracts (under both the Children's Services Award 2010 and Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010)
- Information on the National Employment Standards
- Links to Fair Work information sheets
- Regular updates on the current Equal Remuneration Order application
- Regular updates on the Four-Yearly Review of Modern Awards
If you are not a member and would like to access these critically important resources, please click here to join now. We look forward to welcoming you to ACA NSW.