ACA NSW has partnered with NSW Business Chamber Energy and are now providing you with a free energy bill comparison service.
Energy for many of our members is a major cost.
As a result, we are excited to be taking action and sharing with you a free and new service that one of our longstanding partners (NSW Business Chamber) is now offering.
So, we know that early childhood education and care services are paying too much for energy and we know we need to do something about it. Take a look at what the comparison and switch service has achieved so far!
- Identified over $7 million in estimated annual energy savings 1
- 8 out of 10 business’ identifying an average estimated saving of over $3,000 2
- Identifying an average estimated saving of over $400 for residents 3
All you have to do is:
- Register Here.
- Provide your basic contact information.
- Upload a copy of your last energy bill (from work or home or both) in PDF format.
- And select your preferred call back time.
Our energy advisor will call you back to present the best available option from our panel of energy retailers, in clear terms. To proceed with the switch, just provide confirmation over the telephone.
Check out the Creative Childcare Centre testimonial below. Think you can do better?
Simply visit the registration page to book your consultation.
1Based on all customers who went through the full bill comparison service between 20 February 2018 to date.
2Based on 848 NSW Business Chamber Energy customers who went through the full bill comparison service for business meters between 20 February 2018 - 8 November 2018.
3Based on 563 NSW Business Chamber customers who went through the full bill comparison service for residential meters between 20 February 2018 and 1 November 2018.