CCS Application Process - Webinar
Getting the CCS Application Process to work for services and families
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW has put together a series of short but to the point presentations that help existing and new providers. The ACA NSW Quickies sessions are only 2 hours or less and held throughout the year. They bring Approved Providers, Owners, Directors and Educational Leaders with industry-specific information, advice, tips and even “tricks”.
The 2020 series of ACA NSW’s Quickies is:
- Help with NSW’s service provider approval process
- Maximising & managing staff performance … LEGALLY
- Secrets of the "new" A&R
- Creating the best possible QIP/Self-Assessment Tool for the “new” NQF
- Multiplying Success after your first Service – The foundational elements to replicate success
- Improving Services from Fair to Fantastic
- How to always be ready for spotchecks/compliance visits
- How to ensure have best-of-class policies & documentation
- How to design the best performing centres
- Getting the CCS Application Process to work for services and families
GENERAL QUICKIES YOUTUBE VIDEO
When the new Commonwealth Government’s Child Care Subsidy (CCS) was introduced in 1 July 2018, the application process for services to receive CCS changed significantly as well. This has resulted in more stringent requirements and the biggest change being now that there is no guarantee of subsidies being granted to every childcare operator with service approval. It has also affected application processing time with some services waiting up to 6 months for approval from the Federal Government even after obtaining service approval from the NSW Department of Education. This has for some greatly affected cashflow and business viability.
One of ACA NSW’s responsibilities to help our members and the approved provider community navigate this “new” and still evolving process which is why we have Lisa McGhee from Childcare Focus as our presenter and facilitator. She has provided expert knowledge into this process and helped her clients to successful and timely outcomes.
This ACA NSW Quickies session is designed for those approved providers and new entrants into the sector who want to understand the foundations of the Federal Government’s CCS application process and what approved providers need to do to ensure their service's success to begin receiving CCS. This session will include:
- What kinds of information exactly is the Federal Government looking for and why?
- What criteria do I need to meet to ensure there is no extended delays?
- Can the legal structure of my service negatively affect the CCS application process? Are family trusts allowed or not allowed?
- When can I start my application to meet my service opening deadline?
- What are the internal systems that a service must have that are critical to the CCS Application?
If you are an existing provider, or about to open a new service about to apply for CCS, or have just purchased a service, then come along to this webinar to get the “insider” information on how to ensure success for your CCS Application for success.
The 2020 sessions are as follows:
- Friday, 7 February 2020, from 10 am to 11 am, via webinar (register here)
- Monday, 4 May 2020, from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm, via webinar (register here)
- Friday, 7 August 2020, from 10 am to 11 am, via webinar (register here)
- Monday, 2 November 2020, from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm, via webinar (register here)
- ACA NSW members: $80 inc GST per person
- Non-members: $140 inc GST per person
|Event Date||07-08-2020 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-08-2020 11:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||10-01-2020 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||07-08-2020 7:00 am|
|Individual Price||Members $80.00, Non Members $140.00|