Before the close of nominations on 31 July 2019, you can register for your FREE WEBINAR(S) on how to submit your nomination(s) for the 2019 Excellence in Early Childhood Education Awards (formerly NSW's Early Childhood Education Week Awards).
These free webinars will outline the process including tips and FAQs:
- Monday morning, 10.30 am - 11.30 am, 17 June 2019 - Available: Slides & Video
- Friday afternoon, 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm, 21 June 2019
- Monday afternoon, 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm, 24 June 2019
- Friday afternoon, 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm, 28 June 2019
- Monday morning, 10.30 am - 11.30 am, 1 July 2019
- Friday morning, 10.30 am - 11.30 am, 5 July 2019
Click on any of the above links to register for your FREE WEBINAR(S). Upon registration, you will also receive the video of the webinar to share with your service(s) and staff after the live webinar.
And don't worry if you can't find your glossy 2019 Awards Booklet and Official Awards Entry Form (which was mailed out to you in April/May 2019).
So nominate your service(s), your team(s) or individual staff members for one or up to 36 Award Categories of the 2019 Excellence in Early Childhood Education Awards - the largest awards program in New South Wales.
Video of the 2018 Early Childhood Education Week Gala Awards Night